Tall, two-storey, gabled, buff-brick building with red-brick trim, having decorated pilasters, segmental-arch windows and large chimneys at north and south elevations sides (c. 1880).
East elevation – Comprising three bays, with narrower, central bay, lower wall being now hidden by pitched-roof addition. Second floor has 1/1 replacement windows, with ashlar, stone sills and segmental arches, with projecting voussoirs dropping at upper jambs. Simple pilasters, with recessed red-brick panel at tops, end at projecting band-course of red and buff-bricks, with dog-toothed and corbelled, dichromatic courses below. Central round-headed aperture at gable is framed in paler buff-bricks and contains recent, rectangular louvre, over thick wooden stone sill. Peripheral band of corbelled masonry exists at eaves, and wooden fascias and eaves are unornamented.
North and south elevations comprise six bays, with pilasters and window apertures as at east, and with dichromatic, upper band-course as at east elevation. Arches at western bays are wider arches, suggesting original, paired entrances under transom windows. Broad chimneys rise above roof level at fifth pilaster, with corbelling and dog-toothing at head. At south elevation, two original 6/6 windows (one with newer lower sash) remain, while others are 1/1 replacements. At north elevation, ground-floor windows are much-altered in bays one, three and five, with wide, triple-pane, windows over original sills, and with brick-faced steel lintels. Segmental-arches remain above, now boarded up. Other ground-floor bays retain segmental-headed apertures, with sills removed to insert half-glazed doors (with painted wood above).
Upper-floor windows are replacement 1/1 type, with original sills and voussoirs. Roofs have black asphalt shingles throughout.