Simple, one-storey, red-brick commercial building with segmental-arch openings housing modern doors and single-sash windows over thick, concrete sills (c. 1900).
Description – Units are typical of back-lane construction, with rendered, pink plinth as at block to west. Apertures vary in height and width and are without ornamental features. Windows are mostly recent, single-pane, fixed sashes, boarded above. One old, nine-pane sash (with spandrel glass) exists at LH side. Former transom windows above doors are also boarded up, one now housing an air-conditioner. Rebuilt parapet is unornamented, and steps down to east, under cast-in-situ concrete coping.