Two-storey, three-bay, painted-brick building with original 2/2 windows and ornamental brick details at arches and parapet (c. 1890).
Ground Floor – Stokes cites “an older shopfront”, and indeed it still exists, though hard to perceive, but bronze mullions remain at shop-front glazing, old windows are visible behind inelegant, red and white sign, and cornice remains, now boxed in, above. An old stone step remains at LH door, with old four-pane window above. Inappropriate materials are wood cladding at piers, painted Angelstone at stall-risers and incongruous, steel doors at entries.
Second Floor – Upper level has good restoration potential. Detailing suggests polychromy in red and buff brick, with projecting quoins (unusual in a commercial structure) and hood-mouldings framing segmental arches, broken by keystones, and with stone sills on small brick corbels below. Original 2/2 windows remain behind aluminum storms. There is much evidence of settlement at both sides of building adjacent windows and at RH voussoirs.
Parapet – Parapet has lower corbelled courses, then dog-toothed course, with full-width band of projecting brick crosses above, and additional corbelled course at top. Small pier at LH side may suggest missing upper courses. Parapet is capped with modest sheet-metal flashing, possibly with a stone coping beneath.