Two-storey, three-unit, red-brick building in near-symmetrical, ABA rhythm, with semi-circular pediments at outer units and triangular pediment at central bay (dated 1908).
Ground Floor – Various shop-front conditions, with two historic, wooden pilasters and upper shop-front glazing, and with old, wooden fascia and dentilled cornice at central and southern units. Pilasters and stall-risers at north unit are clad in Angelstone. Drawings in Stokes Report indicate that aluminum-framed elements at south unit are recent, though not appropriate. Doors are aluminum-framed throughout, and signage is restrained.
Second Floor – Red brick masonry is intact throughout. All units have central pair of windows grouped below broad, segmental-arch with brick keystones and hood mouldings. At north and south units, remaining 1/1 windows have similar segmental arches. Double stringcourse extends across entire building between (four) pilasters, with hood mouldings and upper window jambs and arches built above. Upper masonry has corbelled machicolations, with dropped corbelling below semi-circular pediments. At north unit, original 1/1 windows, with curved, top rails, remain. Decorative window-head trim remains at north unit, central windows only. Windows in central and south units are smaller replacements, with wooden spandrel panels below. (All windows have aluminum storms.)
Parapet and Gables – Parapet is richly decorated with stacked dog-toothing in panels built over dentil-like headers. Round gables have multiple corbelling and dentil-like brick headers supporting peripheral voussoirs. Similar motifs exist at central pediment, which contains large, triangular, cast, date-stone. Pilasters end with staggered, corbelled masonry below single, corbelled course and brick-dentils, with modest piers rising two courses above adjacent parapet. South pilaster is either non-existent or buried in neighbouring building.