3 storey, red-brick house, with verandah, LH masonry bay with bay window above, and with fine, Venetian window in full-width, wood-shingled gable (c. 1910 – see also 206 Pine).
Ground Floor – Full-width verandah has turned, wooden columns built off brick piers, with metal railing between. Masonry is rock-faced cast-stone. Replacement front door (behind metal screen door) has frosted-glass transom window above. Window at LH side has single-pane, lower sash (behind six-pane wooden storm), with profiled, dentilled, wooden transom above. Transom window (behind three-pane wooden storm) has elliptical head, matching arch above. Pair of brick stringcourses extend around house at verandah-beam height.
Second Floor – Upper floor is built of red brick, with pair of stringcourses at window-head height. 1/1 windows having taller bottom sashes, remain (behind metal storms). Bay window has fluted casings and panels above. Soffits are aluminum-clad throughout. At front, deep, slightly peaked fascia is crowned with small cornice having very fine dentils.
Gable – Full-width gable is clad with painted shingles laid in alternating bands with shield-shaped and pointed butts. Outer casements at Serliana (Venetian window) have large, central, lozenge-shaped panes, while central window has large lower sash under lunette with small, peripheral panes. Deep, dentilled cornice above window extends across entire gable, and gable fascia has alternating, large and small, rectangular panels, with shingle-moulding above.
Roof – Roof has grey asphalt shingles, aluminum rainwater goods, and is without chimneys.