Two-storey, red-brick house on local stone base, and with (painted) buff-brick elements, front porch and balcony, and with extensive original wooden elements (c. 1890).
Description – Narrow, open porch has new deck and steps and is reworking of original, full-width, hip-roofed verandah (note witnesses on masonry). Elements of original – posts and consoles – appear to be retained in present porch. Period, 4-panel front door remains behind old wooden storm, and with old frosted glass at sidelights and transom window. Balcony above is original, with period rails and pickets and original, half-glazed wooden door behind metal storm. Gable above is sharply pitched relative to low pitch of main, hip roof; and similar gable exists at projecting bay on north elevation. Buff-brick quoins are painted throughout, as are voussoirs and upper jambs. Windows are 2/2 throughout, with wooden sills and painted, segmental-arch heads. 4-pane wooden storm windows exist at ground floor, and metal storms at upper floor. Fascias are decorated with wooden frills and corner finials, which obscure decorative brackets at eaves. Soffit boards are beaded (including at porch and balcony) and roof is clad in dark brown asphalt shingles throughout. There are no chimneys.