Three-storey, gabled house built of unusual, beige concrete-brick and red mortar, having cast-stone quoins, traditional verandah and shingled gable with Serliana and fine cornice (c. 1910).
Ground Floor – Full-width verandah has five wooden columns built off brick piers with profiled, cast-stone copings. Beam has lower moulding and fine upper dentils, found also at eaves of pediment above steps. Half-glazed wooden storm front door has six, square panes of old glass, and two wooden panels below, and original, half-glazed and panelled front door remains behind. Transom window over door has patterned glass (behind two-pane storm), within segmental, brick arch. Front window has cast-stone sill and elliptical-arched head, with large, single-pane, lower sash and transom window having patterned glass, the latter respectively behind six-pane and three-pane wooden storms. Rock-faced, cast-stone quoins project beyond plane of masonry walls and extend from concrete foundation up to eaves.
Second Floor – Simple, concrete-brick wall has tall, 1/1 windows at left and right sides, behind multiple-pane wooden storms. Window apertures have segmental arches and cast-stone sills. Soffits are clad in dark-brown aluminum.
Third Floor – Full-width gable rises above aluminum-clad fascia ornamented with planted wooden rings, and battens forming panels between rings and triangles beyond. Gable wall is clad in painted wooden shingles in bands having square-cut and undulating butts. Central Venetian window has 1/1 windows throughout (behind 2/1 wooden storms at sidelights), with fine dentilled cornice above. Gable soffits are clad in brown aluminum, and sloping fascia has coffers formed by battens and mouldings along pitch, with similar, vertical elements spanning between. Roof is clad in diamond-shaped, fibre shingles.