Two-storey, three-bay, stuccoed brick with replacement windows throughout (c. 1900/1970).
Description – Southern Europe comes to Collingwood. Brickwork is totally obscured, but original wall planes and details are apparent – lower, chamfered masonry, lateral pilasters and corbelled machicolations at modest parapet. Parapet is capped with typical, glazed and jointed, terra-cotta tiles. Ground-floor fenestration consists of bay windows which are recessed well behind plane of front wall. At second floor, windows are modern, single-pane replacements. Signage consists of two panels between ground-floor windows, which are sheltered by hemi-dome, plastic canopies.