2½ storey, red-brick, eclectic house with elegant, L-shaped verandah and modest front gable, and tall, north and south gabled bays, the latter being of typical bay form (c. 1910).
Ground Floor – A high, full-width, hip-roofed, L-shaped verandah with full-height, turned, wooden columns graces the façade, with replacement, low, profiled handrail and small pickets running between. Columns are irregularly spaced to relate to elements of house behind – with exceedingly wide span at front window in projecting bay. Verandah roof has prominent, pre-painted aluminum flashing with much caulking above. Front window has large, square, plate-glass pane (behind metal storm) and elliptical-headed transom with voussoirs and hood-mouldings dropping T upper jambs to pair of stringcourses. Original, half-glazed door at RH side (behind half-glazed, panelled wooden storm) has transom window above, and a similar, door without transom exists at end of verandah, north side of house.
Second Floor – LH bay contains pair of 1/1 segmental-headed windows, with voussoirs and hood-mouldings dropping at upper jambs to double stringcourse. At RH side, a similar window is centred on front door. All windows have metal storms.
Gable and Roof – Soffits are finished in aluminum, and narrow fascias have small ogee gutters throughout. Gable has lower, asphalt-shingled slope and wall above clad in painted, scalloped-butt, wood shingles. Small, new 1/1 window has dentilled wooden cornice above, which extends full width of upper gable, with additional wood shingles above. Gable fascia has aluminum flashing which may hide shingle-moulding at upper edge. Roof shingles are light-grey asphalt, and chimney at south side is cement-rendered and without embellishment.