1½ storey, gabled, red-brick house with extensive alteratons and additions (c. 1890 ff.).
Description – Hand-made brick, multiple-pane sashes and steep pitch of gables indicate a Victorian house, but no decorative elements remain, nor is there characteristic polychromy. Wide bay window has old, 6/6 windows (behind metal storm windows), which suggest this is an old structure, as does sagging masonry above. At low level, brick veneer and cast-in-situ concrete sills may conceal older materials, as might vertical aluminum cladding above. More recent additions include flat-roofed brick structure to left (formerly a double-bay garage, c. 1940?), with its corbelled upper brickwork, modern 1/1 windows and half-glazed door set in reduced aperture. Brick porch and verandah to right are still more recent, and less in keeping with heritage norms. At upper floor, 4/4 window remains over cast-in-situ concrete sill, and similar window and sill exist at attic level in east gable (behind period eight-pane storm). Both windows have air-conditioners placed in the adjacent masonry. Gables have plain sofffits (faced with plywood?) and fascias are flashed with aluminum. Roof is clad in black asphalt shingles and there is a tall chimney, with rebuilt upper courses, at west side. To north, along lane, is recent, one-story, flat-roofed brick addition of recent origin.