Two-storey, hip-roofed, red-brick house with verandah and gabled brick bay (c. 1910).
Description – Front verandah extends from LH side to return into chamfered side of bay window. Masonry piers are built of cast-stone blocks, with cast-stone copings. Columns, balustrades and stair are recent replacements, differing somewhat from period components, while at high-level beam and dentils are original. Slab-type front door has three, bevelled-edge panes (behind modern, glazed storm door). Rectangular transom window, set in unornamented, segmental, brick arch, is recent, with false muntins (and behind metal storm). Window to LH side is 1/1 (behind metal storm) in segmental-arch opening. Projecting brick bay to right has 1/1 windows in segmental-arch apertures (behind metal storm windows, and under metal canopies). At second floor above, fenestration is similar (as are storms and canopies). Over hip-roofed verandah, second-floor windows are also 1/1 (with similar encumbrances). At wall-head, peripheral metal flashing abuts aluminum-clad soffits, and plain fascias to eaves have K-type aluminum gutters. Front gable has rectangular, louvred vent centred within typical, shingled wall, with dentilled architrave above. Gable fascias are decorated with profiled wooden discs in panels formed by planted wooden battens. Hipped roof is clad in brown, staggered asphalt shingles with central flat flashed in dark, pre-painted metal. Slender, rebuilt chimney exists at south side.