Two-storey, two-bay, (sandblasted) red-brick building with original shop-front and lower transom windows, and with cast-stone trim and typical machicolated parapet (c. 1910).
Ground Floor – Above pair of small windows to basement, Edwardian shop-front remains, comprising large, central, divided sash with leaded-light, transom windows above, and tall, leaded-light transom windows over replacement, metal doors. Narrow wooden fascia and thin, modillioned cornice also remain. Signage obscures much of central transom windows, and leaded-light transom is assumed to remain behind sign at RH door.
Second Floor – Two wide, elliptical-arch apertures contain original, single-pane sashes (with metal storms) below plywood panels housing tiny, sliding windows. (Stained-glass transom windows have disappeared since Stokes Report.) Stepped voussoirs are of cast-stone, as are sills, while remainder of wall is built of unornamented red brick.
Parapet – Machicolations support band of plain masonry, with double, dog-toothed course above. Projecting pilaster-piers at either side rise slightly above parapet, and LH pier retains ornamental, cast-stone, ball-type finial. Copings are of cast-stone throughout.