One-storey, pitch-roofed red-brick bungalow with period, streamlined windows (c. 1940).
Description – Small bungalow sits on high, concrete-block base, with flight of wooden steps leading to wooden landing. Centrally located front door is assumed to be original (now behind aluminum storm). Large window to LH side has distinctive, large, horizontally oriented, central panes, with similar, smaller panes to either side. Muntins are all wooden. Window at RH side is 2/2, again with horizontally oriented panes (behind metal storm). All apertures are formed by quite steeply pitched, segmental-arch heads having triple voussoirs in alternating, vertical and horizontal, rowlock headers. Brick sills are of conventional rowlock headers. Metal shutters at either side of windows are later additions. Soffits are clad in aluminum, as is fascia. Roof has light-grey asphalt shingles, and single-stack chimney is visible beyond transverse ridge.