Two-storey, three-unit, (painted) brick block of overall ABA rhythm, still with some original leaded glazing, and having ornate, upper-level, decorative brickwork (c. 1900).
Ground Floor – Original shop-front layout is vanished and ABA rhythm above is shattered by newer work below. With blithe disregard for symmetry, north half has doorway and picture window beneath upper first and second pilasters, and new restaurant front is clad in Angel-stone, with aluminum-framed glazing. In southern half, entry is set below third pilaster and final, RH pilaster does not extend to ground level. Southern shop-front is of painted ply, with flush-mounted mouldings. Deep sign above spans half width of building, presumably hiding inserted transfer beam and miscellaneous framing elements.
Second Floor – Red brick masonry is painted white, obscuring any possible evidence of polychromy or stone dressings. ABA rhythm is articulated by lateral Palladian windows, with brick piers for central mullions, and pair of round-headed windows at central bay. Original, double-hung glazing remains and some lunettes still contain leaded lights with lozenge-shaped panes over profiled wooden transoms, the left-hand example still with fine, dentilled ornament. Decorative brickwork consists of rubbed-brick voussoirs, hood mouldings, spandrel panels framed by moulded brick bands, and simple, upper entablature articulated by lower, beveled, string-course, Greek key frieze and upper moulded bricks.
Parapet – Brick parapet has course of beveled brick over typical machicolations. Pilaster pier are absent, and entire parapet is heavily flashed with rusting, painted, sheet metal.