Red-brick, Baptist Church with paired, oak, south entrance doors in deeply recessed, multiple jambs and pointed arches, and with flanking, gabled hall (or Chapel?) to west, tall nave gable behind, and with lancet windows and stepped buttresses at east side, beyond tower (c. 1880).
South Elevation – Principal elevation is an imposing arrangement of elements. At centre is tall nave gable, with upper, fine, louvred oculus over pair of louvred lancets, all trimmed with buff-brick voussoirs and hood-mouldings. Shed-roofed, red-brick narthex is later addition (c. 1920?), having central pair of segmental-headed, panelled oak doors set in deep, multiple jambs and pointed arches, and with three-light, leaded-glass transoms windows above. Small, lancet windows, with hood-mouldings and ashlar sills, light ends of narthex. Gabled hall to west has louvred oculus over decorated-style window, all with typical buff-brick trim.
Tower – Tower at south-east corner has angled corner buttresses, and small lancets apparently following stair within. Four walls of belfry have arched machicolations below ashlar sills and louvered apertures with bifurcated, wooden mullion set within Tudor arch. Corner piers rise above eaves of asphalt-shingled hip roof to end with profiled mouldings below small, metal clad, pyramidal roofs. Main peak of tower rises to steep, zinc pyramid and cross at apex.
East Elevation – East wall is of buttressed, one-storey brick built over stone rendered base, and supporting tall, pitched roof clad in asphalt shingles. Ventilator suggests traditional, convectional ventilation system and possibility of now-missing decorative feature. Smaller, pitch-roofed sacristy abuts north gable, having lancet windows flanking vertically boarded, pine door (doorway is later insertion) under peaked canopy on simple wooden brackets.