Semi-detached, aluminum-clad, two-storey houses with full-height, bay windows and original panelled doors and numerous original, sash-and-case windows (c. 1890).
Description – Original finish material is not apparent, but is assumed to be brick. Rendered foundation remains visible, and aluminum band above suggests projecting brick plinth behind. Bay windows at either side rise to hipped roofs above, and most apertures contain original windows (behind undersized aluminum storms). Windows are typically 2/2 at central apertures and 1/1 at smaller side-lights. Segmental-arch heads also suggest masonry construction. Original sills must remain behind flashings – in an unknown condition, but probably sound. Doors, located centrally between bay windows, are partly glazed, with three panels below. At second floor, above doors, are unusual, narrow, round-headed 1/1 windows (again behind metal-frame storms). Soffits and fascias are clad in aluminum, and roof has green asphalt shingles. A rebuilt chimney stack exists at centre of roof.