Two-storey, (sandblasted) red-brick house with buff-brick trim (c. 1880) and with later, (gabled) central and south brick bays, and with recent, large, wood-frame annex to north.
Ground Floor – Original façade three bays wide, probably with 2/2 windows either side of central door. Projecting central bay is later addition, as is bay window at south gable, and possibly hip-roofed verandahs. Sills are now lowered and single-pane, fixed glazing replaces original sash-and-case windows within segmental-arch, buff-brick apertures. Central bay has tall, single-pane window over miniscule sill (also lowered), and with flat, buff-brick arch.
Second Floor – At central bay, pair of sash-and-case windows have plain lower sash and upper sash with small peripheral square panes. Windows are separated by plain wooden mullion and have flat, buff-brick arch above. Small gable is decorated with applied battens and disks. Wooden brackets support eaves at projecting bay only, while fascias at eaves are particularly thin. Soffits are plain except at south bay window, where these are beaded.
Roof is clad in dark-grey asphalt shingles, with dumpy, two-vent, brick chimney near north end of ridge. Contemporary gutters and rainwater leaders exist throughout.
Addition to north – Structural wooden posts – square in section and with tall, paneled bases and tapering upper portions – extend across entire façade. Windows are set in segmental-arch (but not masonry) openings with panelled areas below. Decoration at gable is similar to house gable and roofing is again dark-grey asphalt shingles.