Huge, gabled arena (behind Town Hall), built of off-white, rendered, concrete block and having symmetrically placed doors and framed panels, and various, moulded-concrete, decorative elements (1947).
Description – Elevation has paired pedestrian doors either side of central, oversize, roll-up door, with interrupted band-courses extending across building at lintel heights. Simply framed panels at upper LH and RH sides rest on flat but decorated corbels. Panels seem to be former apertures, now built-up with concrete block. Decorative frieze above spans full-width of gable at eaves height, forming lintel to panels below. Additional, central panel, within decorated frame, is located over central, roll-up door and is divided into lower, middle and upper areas by more decorated, concrete bands. Similar, small band-course exists towards peak, with cross-type motif centred in wall above.