Award – 25 Second Street

25 Second Street - Heritage Award

25 Second Street – Dags & Willow

· Thought to have been originally constructed in 1890 as a warehouse for the Telfer Biscuit Company located on the adjacent property at the corner of Hurontario & Second Streets. The building was used as a bottling plant by P.A. Jackson in the 1950’s.

· In 2013 Steve Epstein & Kelly Siskind purchased the property in order to grow their business, Dags & Willow. The Heritage committee supported their vision with design suggestions and a Heritage Grant. Steve Vipond of Kingpost Builders helped them create their dream to retain the industrial look of the building. Mr. Vipond is a previous recipient of the Town of Collingwood Heritage Award (2007).

Click here to return to view full Awards category

exploring our past

Copyright © Heritage Collingwood 2005- 2022