125 Napier Street
Designed by local architect Marshall B. Aylsworth and built in 1884 as the East Ward School. An addition was constructed in 1902.
- 1911 name was changed from East Ward School to Connaught Public School.
- 1961 children marched to the current Connaught School
- 1961-1967 Davidson Memorial School, a school for the developmentally challenged.
- 1970 sold to the Town of Collingwood
- Addition of a swimming pool and used as a fitness facility
- 2010 designated as a Heritage Building under Ontario Heritage Act
- 2012 sold to developer, Greg Knight and restored as four luxury residential condominium units.